John Viljoen Memorial Scholarship
The John Viljoen Memorial Art Scholarship recognizes youth who show promise in the visual arts
and wish to pursue advanced studies in visual art. The award was named for
esteemed artist and Avenue Road Arts School faculty member, John Viljoen,
who passed away in 2015.
Download application form. (PDF)
For more information, please contact 416-961-1502, ext. 604.
Regular Term Applications:
- Complete an application form
- Attach a reference letter from a teacher, principal or social service agency
- Demonstrate financial need
- Show an interest and ability in visual or performing arts
- Be between the ages of 6 to 19 years
- Fill out the application form below, or
download it here.
- Applicants will be notified in writing upon acceptance into the program
- Upon acceptance to a program, an administrative fee of $20 is to be paid to the Arts Access Fund.
- Upon acceptance to a program, students are required to fill out the pre-program survey before starting classes and the post-program survey upon completion of each funding cycle.