Regular Term Applications:
- Complete an application form
- Attach a reference letter from a teacher, principal or social service agency
- Demonstrate financial need
- Show an interest and ability in visual or performing arts
- Be between the ages of 6 to 19 years
- Applicants will be notified in writing upon acceptance into the program
- Upon acceptance to a program, an administrative fee of $20 is to be paid to the Arts Access Fund.
- Upon acceptance to a program, students are required to fill out the pre-program survey before starting classes and the post-program survey upon completion of each funding cycle.
- If you encounter any issues with the online application form, please email Ritu Bhardwaj at email@example.com.